Naruto: Tenebrae Surgentes
Questions/Suggestions 119498958977780800stop_sign_right_font_mig_.svg.med

Do us a favor and register! We would love to have you RP with us!
Questions/Suggestions 119498958977780800stop_sign_right_font_mig_.svg.med

Do us a favor and register! We would love to have you RP with us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Naruto: Tenebrae Surgentes (Darkness Rising). A Naruto Roleplay set during an Alternate Universe.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Questions/Suggestions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsuna

Tsuna

Questions/Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Questions/Suggestions   Questions/Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:52 pm

Hi. I is Tsuna. I have little experience on Naruto >_< BUT I'm also on another site that's Naruto related, and I just wanna voice out some questions and suggestions I have Very Happy Not being rude in my questions, but here they are:

QUESTIONS:

1. The certain number of jutsus kinda bugs meh. What is the amount of jutsu AS(Academy Students) have, ANBU, etc?

2. Can we learn any new jutsu at a certain level or so?

3. How does the battle system go? Will it be like a free for all type?

E.G:

Tsuna aimed a kick into the enemy's neck

Like that ^^^^^^

4. How do we gain the ranks?

E.G:

ANBU, Kage, etc? Do we ask the staff for permission or so?

Aaannnddd... that's about it. Not that much, but hey.

SUGGESTIONS:

1. In my view, I don't think all the templates needs to be in the character creation guide.

E.G: The Jutsu Template can go to the Jutsu Submission section, blah blah blah.

2. Add some other ranks that can hold a certain amount of jutsus.

E.G: Academy Students: can have up to at least 4.

Kages: Up to 30

(Those 2 are just Examples ^^)

AANNNDDD think that's about it. Not so much, but thanks for taking your time to read Very Happy -Nooby questions-
Back to top Go down
Sora Nomaku
Admin
Sora Nomaku

Questions/Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions/Suggestions   Questions/Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:09 pm

Questions

1. There are no Academy Students, if there are they are considered NPC's as they will have no effect as they won't do anything at all. ANBU are basically Jounin so aside from the extra CP that they gain... There is no difference from the Jounin.

2. We are working on getting this fleshed out, But the main process is that you need to spend CP to earn more techniques.

3. Just read the battle forum when I finish it.

4. You gain a lot of character development then post it in the request forum when I add it.

Suggestions

1. They are put there for easy access as they are used mostly to aid in Character Creation and Character Improvement.

2. As stated above, there will be no ranked Academy Students, and Kage's can only have 10 Jutsu to start with. Every other class follows the Genin Jounin Chuunin rule depending on what they are.

Back to top Go down
https://narutots.rpg-board.net

Questions/Suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Tenebrae Surgentes :: General Information :: Suggestion Board-
Jump to: