Naruto: Tenebrae Surgentes
Just Some Jutsu 119498958977780800stop_sign_right_font_mig_.svg.med

Do us a favor and register! We would love to have you RP with us!
Just Some Jutsu 119498958977780800stop_sign_right_font_mig_.svg.med

Do us a favor and register! We would love to have you RP with us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Naruto: Tenebrae Surgentes (Darkness Rising). A Naruto Roleplay set during an Alternate Universe.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just Some Jutsu

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Akeuyota Shigeko

Akeuyota Shigeko

Just Some Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Just Some Jutsu   Just Some Jutsu Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:29 am

Akeuyota's Custom Jutsu List!

Jutsu Template

Name: Winds Of The Third Gate
Description: The user begins to whirl their hands around each other very quickly. This makes the air in the area change slightly, causing it to lash around violently around the jutsu practitioner. While this jutsu is activate, which is for the duration of possibly twenty minutes (two to three posts in battle), the wind current changes around the people in the area. West becomes East, East becomes West, North becomes South, and so on.
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
Jutsu Grade:
Training Thread:

Name: Coffin of the Death God
Description: The user summons a giant, black coffin with skeletal angels on the sides of it, which are just there for decoration. This attack is used to trick someone into thinking they are dead. The coffin is totally imaginary and can't be seen by anyone, except the person that the practitioner chooses. Once inside this coffin, the victim will just see darkness and begin to feel cold, and feel like needles are being pushed into their body. The coffin appears to them just as an Iron Maiden would inside, which explains the needles and darkness. Of course they are not actually being hurt, but based on how severe the mental damage is, they may inflict physical harm to themselves.
Jutsu Type: Genjutsu
Jutsu Grade:
Training Thread:

Name: Armor of the Iron Clad Giant
Description: The user summons, through the ability of the Steel Release, a suit of armor which protects their body. This is a lot tougher than any substance that occurs naturally, due to its infusion with the user's chakra. This allows this armor to be fairly strong, and is only capable of breaking through high-powered physical attacks or very powerful jutsu. Anyone that hasn't become very proficient in ninjutsu is incapable of using it.
Jutsu Grade:
Training Thread:

Name: Shells Of The Demon King
Description: The user creates five, small, crimson orbs that float freely around them. Upon the user's control/request, they may be sent around an opponent. These are all controlled mentally, so there is no need to yell something out their actions, which would give away their purpose. This is usually used to be stealthy, but dangerous at the same time. This also requires the knowledge and proficient use of the Explosion Release to use, without that, it is an impossible ability to use. If one one sphere hits the target, it causes minimal disorientation. If two spheres hit the opponent, they will be dazed for a few moments. If three spheres hit, the enemy will be paralyzed for some time. If four spheres hit, the enemy will collapse from the damage and slip into a comma for a bit. If five spheres hit, then the enemy is consumed in the massive explosion it produces.
Jutsu Grade:
Training Thread:

Name: Barrage Of The Baboon King
Description: This is a jutsu that solely relies on the user's strength and speed, not necessarily chakra. Of course the chakra enables such a dangerous ability to be used, but it doesn't govern the ability. The user takes off in a dead sprint at the enemy, beginning their assault with a knee to the stomach. The user is moving extremely fast, to the point that it is very difficult to track with the eyes. They begin to hit the enemy with a barrage of punches and kicks, which are also nearly impossible to keep track of with the naked eye. After the barrage of attacks, the user grabs the enemy leaping into the air - grappling them tightly, then ends with the enemy being thrown viciously and quickly into the ground.
Jutsu Type: Taijutsu
Jutsu Grade:
Training Thread:

Name: Wings Of The Emerald Drake
Description: When this jutsu is activated, the user sprouts giant, emerald wings that resemble those of dragons from myths. They are approximately five feet long, and are can cover the entire user's body, if necessary to block an attack. These actually give the user the ability to fly, whether they jump off a cliff or from a tree, or simply just into the air. They can fly much faster than anyone can run, and have speeds similar to those of the hawk. This is perfect for aerial surveillance and aerial combat, but also for a quick get-a-away.
Jutsu Grade:
Training Thread:

---------------------------------------

Future Jutsu Shall Be Placed Here!

Last edited by Akeuyota Shigeko on Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kitoroga Shirokami
Pre-Approval Admin
Kitoroga Shirokami

Just Some Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Some Jutsu   Just Some Jutsu Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 2:50 am

Can you enlighten me on why this is even here right now?
You can't have anymore jutsus at this point, I don't believe. Maybe one more, but I definately know not 6 more entirely.
This is just very confusing and mind boggling when someone wakes up at the middle of the night and just happens to see...
Back to top Go down
Sora Nomaku
Admin
Sora Nomaku

Just Some Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Some Jutsu   Just Some Jutsu Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 5:19 am

To get more Jutsu you need to spend CP, I'll admit at the moment I don't have that up so this is my fault. but I'm putting it up right now.
Back to top Go down
https://narutots.rpg-board.net
Akeuyota Shigeko

Akeuyota Shigeko

Just Some Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Some Jutsu   Just Some Jutsu Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:34 pm

I was just making jutsu, I figured you would have to purchase them. So I was making them and then going to purchase them, ya know? So there is already a library of jutsu I can buy, one at a time, or several at once.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just Some Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Some Jutsu   Just Some Jutsu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Some Jutsu
Page 1 of 1