Naruto: Tenebrae Surgentes
Fon Lau (Missing Nin) 119498958977780800stop_sign_right_font_mig_.svg.med

Do us a favor and register! We would love to have you RP with us!
Fon Lau (Missing Nin) 119498958977780800stop_sign_right_font_mig_.svg.med

Do us a favor and register! We would love to have you RP with us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Naruto: Tenebrae Surgentes (Darkness Rising). A Naruto Roleplay set during an Alternate Universe.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fon Lau (Missing Nin)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fon

Fon

Fon Lau (Missing Nin) Empty
PostSubject: Fon Lau (Missing Nin)   Fon Lau (Missing Nin) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:31 pm

~Getting To Know You~

Name: Fon Lau

Clan: None

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Height: 5'10

Body Type: Slim

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Village: Konohagakure

Profession: Spying, Assassinations, Front line combat

Personality: Fon is a calm and easy-going individual, who's prescense is very warm and welcoming, uncharacteristic of an Akatsuki member. He lives his life believing in only two things: Peace and Karma. As he strives for peace, he believes that if he isn't having fun, then he might as well let the world be sad and miserable. Karma almost frightens Fon, and he believes everything he does will create an equal result. If he compliments someone, he will be complimented. And in the same way, Fon never kills, unless he himself is ready to be killed. Fon is the peacemaker and reasonable member of Akatsuki, and can be seen resolving fights from time to time. All this calm is destroyed instantly however, if one is to hurt his sister. Fon then becomes extremely enraged and will not stop a rampage until he has confirmed her safety.

/Now We're Talking\

Fighting Style: Fon has never been much of a fan of Genjutsu, and in figts, he is known for his well balanced use of ninjutsu and taijutsu.

Carried Weapons and Items: About 10 feet of metal wire attached to 20 senbon. One regular kunai

Dominant Weapon: One regular kunai

Element: 
Main: Fire
Sub: Water
Combination: Boil

Shall we discuss your abilities?

Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu

Name: Katon: Fire Breath
Description: By gathering fire in his mouth, Fon shoots out a large stream of fire. It holds a better range and more power than Fire Ball techniques used by Uchiha.
Jutsu Grade: A

Name: Katon: Garuda
Description: Fon shoots out a large stream of intense fire into the air to create the form of a large mythical bird. The bird can fly around for a small time before crashing upon its tagets.

Name: Katon: Exploding Flame Crater
Description: Fon slams his foot down on the ground with enough force to from large cracks all over a 150 foot distance. He then sends a large super heated stream of fir into the biggest cracks that chains out. He finishes by placing his hands together, causing all the cracks to explode.
Jutsu Grade: S

Name: Suiton: Water Clone
Description: The Water Clone Technique is similar to the Shadow Clone Technique except it creates clones out of water that have one-tenth of the original person's power. Like other solid clone techniques, the clones can be used to perform tasks the user is unable or unwilling to do for themselves. The range of the clone is limited however, as it can not travel very far from the original body without losing control. Like other clone techniques, if the water clones are injured enough they will revert back to normal water. 
Jutsu Grade: C

Name: Suiton: Water Dragon Bullet
Description: This technique shapes a large amount of water into a giant, powerful dragon, which hits the opponent with formidable might, dealing physical damage. The ideal place to use it is near a body of water, but if the user's skill allows it, it is possible to use it even in a place where there is none. The amount of water used will be in proportion with the user's skill. 
Jutsu Grade: B

Name: Suiton: Black Rain 
Description: This jutsu creates a flammable black mist that forms a small cloud. The user can then move the cloud above their target and disperse it, covering the target in flammable oil.
Jutsu Grade: B

Name: Futton: Gyoza Kempo
Description: Fon sends quick, extremely hot currents of water vapor from his hands, that can reach up to 30 feet. 

Name: Futton: Skilled Mist
Description: Fon creates a cloud of mist which he releases from her mouth. This mist has corrosive properties, capable of even melting the bones of the Susanoo. The technique has an inherent disadvantage in that its effects are indiscriminate, limiting its usage to areas that do not presently contain allies until the attack is completed. In the event that the mist escapes the containment area, thus putting others in danger, the user can sufficiently manipulate its acidic qualities to safer levels by adjusting the pH levels of the mist. 
Jutsu Grade: S

Taijutsu: 

Name: Peace
Description: A set of Taijutsu moves based of the lifestlye of Jeet Kune Do. A formless form where Fon mimics the movement of water to use the enemies' own energy and force to fight them, by simply redirecting their weight and taijutsu attacks. 
Jutsu Type: Taijutsu

Genjutsu: None

Life can be cold without partners...

Summon Name:
Summon Type:
Description:
Summon Link

...Let's Take it Down a Notch...

Relations: 

Lau Lau (Father, deceased)

Kagura Lau (Little Sister)

Fan Lau (Mother, deceased)

History: 
Birth
Spoiler:

Childhood
Spoiler:

Academy
Spoiler:

Genin
Spoiler:

Chunin
Spoiler:

Jounin
Spoiler:

Missing Nin and Akatsuki
Spoiler:

Other Information: 

-Creating Music
-Meditating
-Laughing
-Making his sister happy

Dislikes:
-Hate
-Perverted Men
-Unnescessary Violence
-Men in general

RP Sample:
It was a sunny day when Fon woke up. Kagura was sitting in her wheelchair outside, feeding birds. Fon smiled and prepared tea and breakfast for the two of them. When making their home, Fon had picked a place on the edge of the continent, completely devoid of shinobi and violence. Only animals and vegetation surrounded the two. Thanks to the hologram technique used by Akatsuki, Fon could always attend meetings despite his distance from the base. After breakfast, Fon slipped on those infamous black robes, speckled with red clouds, and sat on the ground closing his eyes. 

When they opened, Fon saw himself sitting upon a giant finger, attached to a giant hand. His body was transparent, with his eyes being the only solid seeming part, and a slight rainbowish color tinted his silhouette. Soon, similar transparent figures fazed onto the other fingers. An Akatsuki meeting would be starting soon, and Fon would stay silent the whole time unless if spoken to. There was no need for talk or opinions. He would follow every order given onto him by his female leaders. World peace would be obtained, and he would never have to see Kagura hurt again.

(My posts are much longer when RP'ing with other long posters. I'm just not good at making long posts with nothing to base it on.)

Last edited by Fon on Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fon

Fon

PostSubject: Re: Fon Lau (Missing Nin)   Fon Lau (Missing Nin) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 11:58 pm

Fimished
Back to top Go down
Sora Nomaku
Admin
Sora Nomaku

PostSubject: Re: Fon Lau (Missing Nin)   Fon Lau (Missing Nin) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 7:45 pm

Looks good to me...

But to become Akatsuki you need to be voted upon, so upon that you will be finalized.
Back to top Go down
https://narutots.rpg-board.net
Sora Nomaku
Admin
Sora Nomaku

PostSubject: Re: Fon Lau (Missing Nin)   Fon Lau (Missing Nin) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 10:51 pm

Your request to start as Akatsuki has been denied on account of two major things:

1) Your RP Sample is very... droll and small, I realize you said that you can't make RP very well on your own. Well we'll judge that, you haven't lost the entire chance to apply for akatsuki. If you do well then you can attract the attention of the Akatsuki and prove to them your worth.

2) Your history is as well to small, and not very filled. However despite these two things you are free to start as a A-Ranked Missing Ninja, Also a note that all Akatsuki are S-Ranked.
Back to top Go down
Fon

Fon

PostSubject: Re: Fon Lau (Missing Nin)   Fon Lau (Missing Nin) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 12:28 am

Very well. I can't argue with that at all. I'm accustomed to recycling old characters and lengthening their histories but since this is my first time using Lau, I was definetly asking for too much with this history. I will remove the Akatsuki part of my history and accept Missing nin with the hopes that I can prove I'm worthy~^^
Back to top Go down
Sora Nomaku
Admin
Sora Nomaku

PostSubject: Re: Fon Lau (Missing Nin)   Fon Lau (Missing Nin) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 9:03 am

Alright then, that being said:

Fon Lau (Missing Nin) Naruto_banner_by_The_Hench_Men

You receive: 1500 CP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fon Lau (Missing Nin)   Fon Lau (Missing Nin) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fon Lau (Missing Nin)
Page 1 of 1