Naruto: Tenebrae Surgentes
Forum Rules 119498958977780800stop_sign_right_font_mig_.svg.med

Do us a favor and register! We would love to have you RP with us!
Forum Rules 119498958977780800stop_sign_right_font_mig_.svg.med

Do us a favor and register! We would love to have you RP with us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Naruto: Tenebrae Surgentes (Darkness Rising). A Naruto Roleplay set during an Alternate Universe.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sora Nomaku
Admin
Sora Nomaku

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Forum Rules   Forum Rules Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:01 am

~Forum Rules~

~...Follow the rules, be rewarded...~

1. The most important rule of the forum is that you will treat everyone with the utmost respect OOC wise. Especially your Administrators and your Moderators as we work exceptionally hard at making and maintaining this forum.

2. The second most important thing is that you -do not Godmod I can not stress this enough, if I catch you god modding you get no warning, I -will- boot you off this website post haste. Period.

3. All topic starters need to be at least two paragraphs long, you should not start a topic with one sentence or even a paragraph. People need stuff to work with and this site is for medium to high ranking roleplayers, not people who can't roleplay or write.

4. YOU MAY NOT KILL ANYONE WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION I can -not- stress this enough that I do not want anyone just randomly popping into topics and killing people. This pisses me off and to this end you may not kill anyone without their permission. The -only- exception is when someone is being retarded, for example when someone decides to attack you for no reason, or attack a city randomly or even try to attack someone on an exceptionally high level.

5. Rate the topics as you would movies (G, PG, PG-13, R, NC-17) this is definitely for your younger users so they don't stumble upon topics that are adult oriented, unless they desire to. We do not wish to get in trouble with parents who say their children know about things they should not, as I would get very mad.

6. If you respond to a persons post, please make sure its not a one sentence post. We expect the most from our players, so we request that if you respond it should be -at least- one paragraph long. We won't accept any less.

7. We expect correct grammar, punctuation, spelling and capitalization. Do not 'text speak' when you are roleplaying as that shows laziness and I will bring the book of the Grammar Nazi down upon your ass faster then you can ask what you did wrong. I do not tolerate this as it is inexcusable for someone who can roleplay.

8. This is a PG-13 forum, so cursing is allowed, just do try to do it in moderation and don't use it in a hateful way -towards- a person.

9. Rape is allowed as well, however you require the written permission of the player of the character. If you do this without their express written consent I will -destroy- you. I am not joking, rape isn't just some game.

10. Do -not- badger staff about anything that we have to do. Friendly reminders are nice, but constant prodding and demanding we help you or accept your clan, App, Jutsu, or Summon will get you no response and is overly annoying to the point we may just deny it. So don't do it.

11. Overall, Just have fun and try to keep the rules in mind, as these rules are set into play simply to make things run smoother and work out well for everyone to have fun. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
https://narutots.rpg-board.net

Forum Rules
Page 1 of 1