Naruto: Tenebrae Surgentes
Trever's Special Corner 119498958977780800stop_sign_right_font_mig_.svg.med

Do us a favor and register! We would love to have you RP with us!
Trever's Special Corner 119498958977780800stop_sign_right_font_mig_.svg.med

Do us a favor and register! We would love to have you RP with us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Naruto: Tenebrae Surgentes (Darkness Rising). A Naruto Roleplay set during an Alternate Universe.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trever's Special Corner

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kitoroga Shirokami
Pre-Approval Admin
Kitoroga Shirokami

Trever's Special Corner Empty
PostSubject: Trever's Special Corner   Trever's Special Corner Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 12:48 am

For those of you who do not know, I am Trever Valens. That is my common roleplay name, seeing as I have played this character for almost 2 years now on over a dozen different sites (Kitoroga is also a mere Naruto translated copy of this lad, only slightly maturer). Trever's Special Corner is a place where I express things freely (Nothing heavy, I promise. I keep that bullshit to myself) and also where people can then express any common interests and feelings, etc.

So I started playing a game called Doodle or Die. It's basically a visual version of Telephone. A person writes a description and the next person draws a picture which is the described by another person, and the game keeps on going. Every so often, I was asked to start a new chain. The two that I featured myself in, refused to disappoint me. Let me share with you:

Spoiler:
This simply made me laugh because evidently, everyone calls me a horndog. What are the odds that that would even be the first thing one would draw regarding my description?

Spoiler:
This one was simply gorgeous. The first person actually took the time to google yours truly and find an rp buddy of mine's beautiful rendition of myself, and redraw it using a crappy ass drawing...thing. I was very impressed that someone would take the time to do that, and do it right. The next describer mistook me for a street fighter character...isn't that awesome???????!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it's awesome.

Back to top Go down

Trever's Special Corner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Tenebrae Surgentes :: Out of Character Stuff :: Anime, Manga, Other crap.-
Jump to: