Naruto: Tenebrae Surgentes
[Approval Vote] Hecate for S Ranked Ninja and Jinchuuriki/Fon for Akatsuki 119498958977780800stop_sign_right_font_mig_.svg.med

Do us a favor and register! We would love to have you RP with us!
[Approval Vote] Hecate for S Ranked Ninja and Jinchuuriki/Fon for Akatsuki 119498958977780800stop_sign_right_font_mig_.svg.med

Do us a favor and register! We would love to have you RP with us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Naruto: Tenebrae Surgentes (Darkness Rising). A Naruto Roleplay set during an Alternate Universe.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Approval Vote] Hecate for S Ranked Ninja and Jinchuuriki/Fon for Akatsuki

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sora Nomaku
Admin
Sora Nomaku

[Approval Vote] Hecate for S Ranked Ninja and Jinchuuriki/Fon for Akatsuki Empty
PostSubject: [Approval Vote] Hecate for S Ranked Ninja and Jinchuuriki/Fon for Akatsuki   [Approval Vote] Hecate for S Ranked Ninja and Jinchuuriki/Fon for Akatsuki Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 7:55 pm

Discuss and vote
Back to top Go down
https://narutots.rpg-board.net
Kitoroga Shirokami
Pre-Approval Admin
Kitoroga Shirokami

[Approval Vote] Hecate for S Ranked Ninja and Jinchuuriki/Fon for Akatsuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Approval Vote] Hecate for S Ranked Ninja and Jinchuuriki/Fon for Akatsuki   [Approval Vote] Hecate for S Ranked Ninja and Jinchuuriki/Fon for Akatsuki Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 10:01 pm

Hecate is an instant yes for me. She went above a beyond the call of duty between her history and rp sample.

Fon on the other hand...his history and rp sample didn't impress, and I felt that the spoilers for each section of his life were just there to mask the lack in his work. However, I do believe that Fon can make up for that in rp. My judgement is mixed. I'd hate to be that guy that keeps denying or saying yes to everyone. But in this case, I think I can comfortably say yes to Fon being in the Akatsuki. I'm confident that he will deserve this spot, even if his is a little lacking in his application.
Back to top Go down
Fuyuki Saiga
Stats Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Approval Vote] Hecate for S Ranked Ninja and Jinchuuriki/Fon for Akatsuki   [Approval Vote] Hecate for S Ranked Ninja and Jinchuuriki/Fon for Akatsuki Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:10 pm

Definite yes on Hecate. No questions, hand down, definitely.

As for Fon... I hate to be the voice of dissent, but I'm going to have to say no on Akatsuki. The quality just isn't there. However, I would add a caveat that after a set time, he can reapply for Akatsuki, and we will review based on his performance in RP. The potential is there, but it's just not being used fully. As much as I would like to say yes, I can't, in good conscience, until I see a bit more effort from this one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Approval Vote] Hecate for S Ranked Ninja and Jinchuuriki/Fon for Akatsuki   [Approval Vote] Hecate for S Ranked Ninja and Jinchuuriki/Fon for Akatsuki Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Approval Vote] Hecate for S Ranked Ninja and Jinchuuriki/Fon for Akatsuki
Page 1 of 1