Naruto: Tenebrae Surgentes
[Site Discussion/Vote] Addition of Templates 119498958977780800stop_sign_right_font_mig_.svg.med

Do us a favor and register! We would love to have you RP with us!
[Site Discussion/Vote] Addition of Templates 119498958977780800stop_sign_right_font_mig_.svg.med

Do us a favor and register! We would love to have you RP with us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Naruto: Tenebrae Surgentes (Darkness Rising). A Naruto Roleplay set during an Alternate Universe.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Site Discussion/Vote] Addition of Templates

Go down 
5 posters

Are you for, or against this change?
For
[Site Discussion/Vote] Addition of Templates Vote_lcap83%[Site Discussion/Vote] Addition of Templates Vote_rcap
 83% [ 5 ]
Against
[Site Discussion/Vote] Addition of Templates Vote_lcap17%[Site Discussion/Vote] Addition of Templates Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Momoiro Hitonomi

Momoiro Hitonomi

[Site Discussion/Vote] Addition of Templates Empty
PostSubject: [Site Discussion/Vote] Addition of Templates   [Site Discussion/Vote] Addition of Templates Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:14 pm

Alright while making someone other then Sora (Momoiro) I've noticed a good chunk of detail is left out of each app. This could be damaging, and also confuse people on what they were required to do and other such things. The changes would look like this:

1) A New Genin App would include information based on what they are looking for in a squad and what they are looking for in a jounin, allowing Jounin to be able to -pick- their team rather then just randomly be assigned one, much like the show does instead of how the easier route would be.

2) On the Chuunin App would include information based on what rank missions you qualify for and information on your team, along with a specialized area called 'Teamwork Grades' that will be graded with how well you and your team mates work together, these grades will effect how well you act on missions by increasing certain stats and skills when working with that certain team-mate.

3) On Special Jounin Apps you will receive specialized sections that allow you more detail in what you specialize in.

4) On Jounin Apps you will receive specialized sections detailing your team and who you desire to be on your team, not much change there.

5) Akatsuki/Kage/S-Ranked Missing Ninja will be upgraded to 'Prestige Classes', Prestige Classes are classes you can work for to improve yourself after Jounin by passing certain qualify tests presented by the Leader of the Akatsuki/Previous Kage/Ect. Upon reaching this point you will receive the specialized application process, once you receive the application rights, you will need to fill out the specialized areas and new found abilities granted with it. These may not be chosen at the beginning.

6) The Jinchuuriki Applications will include a good chunk of specialized areas revolving around your Jinchuuriki and otherwise.

Thats about it I believe, if there are any questions or suggestions for improvement post them below before voting.

Examples Will be posted below in a few:

Gennin Application
Spoiler:

Last edited by Momoiro Hitonomi on Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hecate

Hecate

PostSubject: Re: [Site Discussion/Vote] Addition of Templates   [Site Discussion/Vote] Addition of Templates Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:12 pm

I will vote for this, though personal preference is against the negative and positive traits, though it's not a big deal.

The part that will need another topic will be items and so forth. What is and isn't an item.
Back to top Go down
Ryoga Fein

Ryoga Fein

PostSubject: Re: [Site Discussion/Vote] Addition of Templates   [Site Discussion/Vote] Addition of Templates Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:24 pm

I'm totally for this, because it will help people know what they need for their wanted ranks. Also all the other stuff helps flesh out characters, which for some people is hard to do without the neg, and post traits.
Back to top Go down
Hecate

Hecate

PostSubject: Re: [Site Discussion/Vote] Addition of Templates   [Site Discussion/Vote] Addition of Templates Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:25 pm

Ryoga Fein wrote:
I'm totally for this, because it will help people know what they need for their wanted ranks. Also all the other stuff helps flesh out characters, which for some people is hard to do without the neg, and post traits.

I must be weird because I find it harder XD
Back to top Go down
Shichamatsu

Shichamatsu

PostSubject: Re: [Site Discussion/Vote] Addition of Templates   [Site Discussion/Vote] Addition of Templates Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:26 am

Meh, Negative and Positive are hardly necessary. Everything about a character can be summarized in the personality section. Not to mention negative/positive tend to be much shorter then an actual Personality paragraph. And require much less thought, nor do they reflect on a characters personality as much. 5 negative; she's mean, she's a masochist etc...

As compared to be; She is a rather negative girl, and gets very little pleasure outside of causig harm to others. Of course other would say that makes her a complete bastard, she begs to differ. Cause good/evil are relative to the individual and thus cannot be used as a valid representation of who she is. Even with a general consensus with a shitload of people, cause people are stupid. And just because a group of people believe something is right, doesnt make it fact. Blah, blah, blah, she also likes pain. Cause she's an S&M freak that needs to get her head examined.

Negative and Positive traits hardly go into the kinda detail that a well written personality does, and even when when they do they might as well have been a personality paragraph. They add undeeded clutter to a profile, in my humble opinion, and should only really be added by those who want them there.

TL;DR: Negative/positive do the same thing personality does, but simply makes it retardedly easy and add unnecessary clutter. Not to mention it resembles another sites systems far too well. And nothing good comes from borrowing from other sites...ever. Trust me.
Back to top Go down
Kitoroga Shirokami
Pre-Approval Admin
Kitoroga Shirokami

PostSubject: Re: [Site Discussion/Vote] Addition of Templates   [Site Discussion/Vote] Addition of Templates Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 12:40 pm

Ok. I think I'm starting to like this a little more as we go, but I'd have to agree with the Pos/Neg thing, because I totally agree that it it's basically a less glorified personality section and it may take away from said personality section, as Shichamatsu said above.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Site Discussion/Vote] Addition of Templates   [Site Discussion/Vote] Addition of Templates Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Site Discussion/Vote] Addition of Templates
Page 1 of 1