Naruto: Tenebrae Surgentes
I made this..... for the glory of the site! 119498958977780800stop_sign_right_font_mig_.svg.med

Do us a favor and register! We would love to have you RP with us!
I made this..... for the glory of the site! 119498958977780800stop_sign_right_font_mig_.svg.med

Do us a favor and register! We would love to have you RP with us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Naruto: Tenebrae Surgentes (Darkness Rising). A Naruto Roleplay set during an Alternate Universe.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I made this..... for the glory of the site!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hecate

Hecate

I made this..... for the glory of the site! Empty
PostSubject: I made this..... for the glory of the site!   I made this..... for the glory of the site! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:47 am

Because I was bored, and I felt the banner could use an update.... No offense XD

This one has a red border.

Spoiler:

And this one has a white border.

Spoiler:

Choose your favorite, I don't know if we will use them, but I thought they were neat. If you do want to use them, then by all means feel free XD
Back to top Go down
Sora Nomaku
Admin
Sora Nomaku

PostSubject: Re: I made this..... for the glory of the site!   I made this..... for the glory of the site! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 9:06 am

I like it. I feel the Black and White is a little hard on the eyes, but other then that it looks amazing. I think we'll use it.
Back to top Go down
https://narutots.rpg-board.net
Kitoroga Shirokami
Pre-Approval Admin
Kitoroga Shirokami

PostSubject: Re: I made this..... for the glory of the site!   I made this..... for the glory of the site! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 3:01 pm

I like that a lot myself. But where am I? >=( Am I not important enough? XD
Like Sora said, the black and white is a little harsh but I still like it, call me a glutton for punishment xP
Back to top Go down
Hecate

Hecate

PostSubject: Re: I made this..... for the glory of the site!   I made this..... for the glory of the site! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 3:59 pm

I tried to make it sepia but photoshop didn't like that for whatever reason >.>

I could attempt to soften it with a filler if you guy want? To make it less harsh or just turn down the contrast.

Edit: Bam =D

Here is a softer version that retains some color.

Spoiler:

Here is a version that is pure color, though I feel it a bit lacking myself >.>

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kitoroga Shirokami
Pre-Approval Admin
Kitoroga Shirokami

PostSubject: Re: I made this..... for the glory of the site!   I made this..... for the glory of the site! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:08 pm

See, there we go! I was hidden when it was black and white XD I blame my gruff and manly exterior Wink
See, I actually like the full colored one the best actually. I feel like you can see everyone and everyone stands out.
Back to top Go down
Hecate

Hecate

PostSubject: Re: I made this..... for the glory of the site!   I made this..... for the glory of the site! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:09 pm

Well if you guys like it then have at it, I can always adjust or work on another one, considering I save all my files as PSD's
Back to top Go down
Hecate

Hecate

PostSubject: Re: I made this..... for the glory of the site!   I made this..... for the glory of the site! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 7:07 pm

Three side icons.. I don't know how fantastic they are, but I hope they work. Again criticism is welcome.

Spoiler:

I honestly feel they are too plain, mostly in the background department, but meh. If you guys can think of anything to improve upon them then be my guest.
Back to top Go down
Hecate

Hecate

PostSubject: Re: I made this..... for the glory of the site!   I made this..... for the glory of the site! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 7:29 pm

TRIPLE POST ALL THE WAY.

Spoiler:

made a background, don't know how well it will look, but again I can always make another one, or just refine this one more.

Edit:
Spoiler:

This should look better with the dark background >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I made this..... for the glory of the site!   I made this..... for the glory of the site! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I made this..... for the glory of the site!
Page 1 of 1